السلام عليكم – Peace be upon you!
As all of you are aware, as of July 1, 2021 Alberta is now in Stage 3 of the Open for Summer Plan, as vaccination targets were reached and hospitalizations declined. All public health measures have been lifted except for isolation/quarantine requirements and masking requirements in health care settings and public transit.
Based on these developments we are pleased to announce the following:
- There are no restrictions on the allowed capacity inside the masjid.
- There are no requirements for masks or face coverings and physical distancing. We’ll continue to maintain higher hygiene and cleaning standards at the masjid.
- Wuddu (Ablution) area and toilets are open for your convenience.
- Only one Jumma (Friday) prayer will be held @ 2:00 pm.
- Women prayer area and children’s classes to open and resume shortly. Please stay tuned for more updates on these.
- Masks and face coverings are no longer required but highly encouraged to wear inside the masjid. Everyone is encouraged to assess and manage their personal risk and continue using precautions that will serve their needs.
Please contact the Management Committee for any questions or concerns.
The Management Committee
Grande Prairie, AB